The central banking third-way, triangulation strategy of the neocons and neoliberals, is to unite the country ( and the world ) around perpetual war, the anhialation of the Bill of Rights and the constitution, globalist free-trade policies in a race to the bottom, pitting US workers against those earning $2 a day, through a central banking debt financed money supply which enslaves virtually everyone in the world with only a few notable exceptions, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Lybia, and Venezuela who have rejected privately owned Central banks! The false flag against communism and socialism is nothing more than that, with communist China and socialist EU countries to varying degrees as proof! We must do the opposite! We outnumber them on a scale of 1,000 / 1!
Americans should unite around issues that we can all agree upon. These issues are all ignored by the establishment elites of the neocons and neoliberals.
1.We must repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and abolish the Federal Reserve. Congress must resume its responsibility and coin money and regulate its value as granted to Congress in Article 1 Section 8 Clause 5 of the constitution.
( please see my It’s the Math Stupid article )
IT’S THE MATH STUPID! ‹ rebel0007com.wordpress.com ‹ Reader — WordPress.com
2.The military should be used for defending our borders. We should close the 698 permanent foreign military bases and 400 temporary military bases. Our international meddling is jeopardizing national and international security, human life, and economic prosperity. We should retract from all war on foreign soil.
Watch “Rage Against The Machine – Bulls on Parade” on YouTube
3. The prison industrial complex and the war on drugs must end. It is a horrific human rights abuse and is completely unacceptable. People should be released from prison and jail for non violent drug and alcohol related crimes. Some estimates state that 80% of the prison industrial complex population are such victims of a profiteering and tyrranical industry.
4. All laws which violate the Bill of Rights must be immediately repealed. The NDAA, The Patriot Act, HR6393, The American Freedom Act are all grotesque unconstitutional violations of the 4th amendment.
5. Freedom of speech and of the press , and the right to assemble, must be protected.
6. The 11th amendment must be repealed! Congress has all but repealed the first ten and has relied on the 11th, making them accountable to nobody!
“The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.”
7.) Campaign contributions must be abolished! Money talks, but it isn’t speech, it’s bribery! There is no need for an honest and intelligent person to require campaign financing with today’s mass media, and social media.
8.) We need to allow for snap elections when Congress becomes entirely dysfunctional and corrupt. Twenty three other countries allow for this!
9. ) Lifetime supreme court appointments have been horrifically abused and they must end. They are not infallible. They are prone to the same short comings as every other human. Guarantying a permanent seat in the highest court in the land, has been abused and has resulted in our loss of liberty, and in a tyrranical government that believes that they are exempt from the law, and above the law.
10.) We need whistle blower protections. Edward Snowden, Chelsea Manning, and Julian Assange are heroes that should be celebrated for their selfless bravery , not criminals! Federal corruption is not a national secret, it is a national crime, and a national disgrace! All that the whistleblowers did was bring attention to it! We owe them a debt of gratitude!
11.) Anybody with dual citizenship or merely residency must be forbidden from any government position at any level. It is asking for treason, and it has been answered with treason!
12.) AIPAC, JStreet, and any other Zionist lobby must be registered with the Foreiegn Agents Relation Act of 1938,( FARA ) which was created after a number of Japanese and German lobby groups were used to influence foreign policies for those nations. No other country on earth holds more political power and influence in our government than Israel, which is not even our ally! In order to be an ally, a treaty must exist between two nations, by definition. Israel has never signed a treaty with the U.S. because treaties include borders, and the Israeli government has no intention of drawing borders!
The government has removed the common thread that wove the fabric of our nation, our liberty, in a futile attempt to take the heat off of them, where it rightfully belongs, and to incite civil war, leaving corruption as usual in charge!
One thought on “Unite the Sane and Independent Center!”
My Zero Hedge rebelrebel7 account was mysteriously deactivasyed today. I was posting as Rebel yell before, suddenly in June, my phone and all accounts,were disabled. So was my car!