It is time for American laws to reflect virtue and ethics. For what purpose does the law serve, if it does not not reflect virtue and ethics, other than corruption? The overwhelming majority of laws in our country are nothing but red-tape and a source of income for a self-serving, fascist, elite establishment which do nothing to promote virtuous or ethical behavior.
According to Townhall.com:
“There are at least 5,000 federal criminal laws, with 10,000-300,000 regulations that can be enforced criminally. In fact, our entire criminal code has become a leviathan unto itself. In 2003, there were only 4,000 offences that carried criminal penalties. By 2013, that number had grown by 21 percent to 4,850. The code has become so big, that the Congressional Research Service and the American Bar Association simply do not have enough staff to adequately categorize every law we have on the books.”
Unfortunately the world’s most ethical and virtuous people are living in exile, Julian Assange and Edward Snowden, and Chelsea Manning as well as others have been imprisoned because tragically doing what was ethical and virtuous was simutaeneously considered illegal by our government.
How can we expect to have a society that functions when living within the law can also equate to total amorality, which is sadly the case, and violating the law, is not violating any moral or ethical standard whatsoever, which is often the case.
Is it amoral to drive with expired license plates? Not in my book! Is it amoral to go to war? HELL YES!!! Is it amoral to violate the civil rights of American citizens? HELL YES!!! And yet, our government does it all the time! Is it amoral to have the largest prison and jail population in the world, even though we don’t have the largest population in the world? HELL YES!!! Is it amoral for pharmaceutical companies to sell opiods and lobby our Congress to prevent the legalization of marijuana?! HELL YES!!! Is it amoral to use Marajuana? As far as I’m concerned, it is a question that should be left to individuals to decide based on their spiritual or religious guidelines. I know one thing for sure though, nobody has ever died of a Marajuana overdose.
The legal system in America is probably one of the most overwhelming injustices ever perpetrated on mankind. It would be an absolute joke, if it wasn’t such a crying shame.
Mark Zuckerberg has been rumored to be considering running for president in 2020. Zuckerberg is definitely one of the individuals in America that would be worse than Trump, and I say that based on Mark Zuckerberg’s business practices which are, by my estimation, hundreds of thousands of times more unethical than Trump’s!
Mark Zuckerberg has conducted unethical and amoral psychological experiments on his users which in fact violate every single point of The Nuremberg Code. Unfortunately, the AMA does not adhere to the Nuremberg Code, and it is not even American law to follow the Nuremberg Code, and it should be!
The ten points of the Nuremberg Code
- Required is the voluntary, well-informed, understanding consent of the human subject in a full legal capacity.
- The experiment should aim at positive results for society that cannot be procured in some other way.
- It should be based on previous knowledge (e.g., an expectation derived from animal experiments) that justifies the experiment.
- The experiment should be set up in a way that avoids unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injuries.
- It should not be conducted when there is any reason to believe that it implies a risk of death or disabling injury.
- The risks of the experiment should be in proportion to (that is, not exceed) the expected humanitarian benefits.
- Preparations and facilities must be provided that adequately protect the subjects against the experiment’s risks.
- The staff who conduct or take part in the experiment must be fully trained and scientifically qualified.
- The human subjects must be free to immediately quit the experiment at any point when they feel physically or mentally unable to go on.
- Likewise, the medical staff must stop the experiment at any point when they observe that continuation would be dangerous.
These are the practices of The Zuckerberg Code.
The Zuckerberg Thought Police, and How the Mad Scientists Are Inducing Mental Illness and Suicide – Andrea Iravani
One thought on “It Is Time For American Laws To Reflect Vitue and Ethics”
Hey dumb ass hacker, instead of trying to make me look less intelligent by hacking my blog and posts, here’s an idea, build up your own skills and intelligence! Fucking low life loser!