It is truly astounding how out of touch silicon valley is with the rest of the world. I believe that many of the sickest, most evil people on Earth work at Facebook, it is not limited to Zuckerberg.
As a revolting display of their objectification of people, they are proposing a data tax, on companies, that would continue selling user’s and non users data as well, which can be swept up from real life contacts with Facebook accounts, and pay a dividend to every American.
They just don’t get it. People and their private information does not belong to Facebook to sell, or any other company for that matter.
The average Facebook employee’s salary is $236,000, almost eight times the average American salary of $30,000, and Mark Zuckerberg has a 600 acre Hawaiian estate. If they are so interested in leveling the playing field, sharing, and equality, let them have $30,000 salaries, let Zuckerberg donate his Hawaiian estate to native Hawaiians.
Furthermore, Mad Scientist Zuckerberg now wants to pimp users, and suggest matches for them. If you don’t agree with his Orwellian world view, I wouldn’t be surprised if it involved a secret mind control program, assassins, thieves, or venereal disease.
Zuckerberg also stated today that users privacy will be protected again for the twentyith time. Ha !
Facebook’s and Silicon Valley’s Business Model:
- Instrumentality – treating the person as a tool for another’s purposes
- Denial of autonomy – treating the person as lacking in autonomy or self-determination
- Inertness – treating the person as lacking in agency or activity
- Fungibility – treating the person as interchangeable with (other) objects
- Violability – treating the person as lacking in boundary integrity and violable, “as something that it is permissible to break up, smash, break into.”
- Ownership – treating the person as though they can be owned, bought, or sold
- Denial of subjectivity – treating the person as though there is no need for concern for their experiences or feelings.